The River Run Church of the Nazarene will be celebrating the Christmas season this year with a special Kid’s, Family, and Community Sing Along. Let’s come together for an evening of fun, singing, and fellowship on Friday, December 13. This sing along will be held at the Detroit Town Hall, located at 35 South Main Street in Detroit, Maine. The event is free and open to everyone. Door prizes for kids of all ages… and for those of any age, but young at heart… will be drawn. We will begin with a time of fellowship and light refreshments at 6:30 PM. A kid focused sing-along will run from 7:00 to 8:00 PM and be followed by a Christmas sing-along for all. Come celebrate the Christmas season with the joyful sounds of Christmas carols and holiday songs. If you would like additional information, please email email@example.com.
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [6/24/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises June 23, 2019
- Jesus Crosses Boundaries, Jesus Heals, Jesus Saves – Second Sunday after Pentecost [6/23/19]
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [6/23/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises June 22, 2019