Passage: Psalm 66
Verses: Psalm 66:1-2, 4, 7, 8-9, 16 (NIV).
I love worshipping the Lord through music and song! Many a song has been written from the words and inspiration that come from Psalm 66. In part, Psalm 66 says:
- Shout for joy to God, all the earth! Sing the glory of his name; make his praise glorious [v. 1-2].
- All the earth bows down to you; they sing praise to you, they sing the praises of your name [v. 4].
- He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations—let not the rebellious rise up against him [v. 7]
- Praise our God, all peoples, let the sound of his praise be heard; he has preserved our lives and kept our feet from slipping [v. 8-9]
- Come and hear, all you who fear God; let [us] tell [others] what he has done for [us] [v. 16].
May we do all these things, acknowledge all these things, be thankful for all these things, hear all these things, and seek after all the things of God that are written of in Psalm 66. May all the praise be to God, who has not rejected [our] prayer or withheld his love from [us] [v. 20]! Have a blessed day, in the Lord, and praise and serve Him and Him alone.