8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
9 Do not be like the horse or the mule,
which have no understanding
but must be controlled by bit and bridle
or they will not come to you.
10 Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the Lord’s unfailing love
surrounds the one who trusts in him.
11 Rejoice in the Lord and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart!
Psalm 32:8-11 (NIV)
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/16/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Sept. 15, 2019
- The Lord Is My Seeking Shepherd and Sweeper: I Shall Not Be Lost [9/15/19]
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/15/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Sept. 14, 2019