1 Praise the Lord, my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
2 Praise the Lord, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits—
3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
5 who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6 The Lord works righteousness
and justice for all the oppressed.
7 He made known his ways to Moses,
his deeds to the people of Israel:
8 The Lord is compassionate and gracious,
slow to anger, abounding in love.
Psalm 103:1-8 (NIV)
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/16/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Sept. 15, 2019
- The Lord Is My Seeking Shepherd and Sweeper: I Shall Not Be Lost [9/15/19]
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/15/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Sept. 14, 2019