1 Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. 2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. 3 Continue to remember those in prison as if you were together with them in prison, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”
6 So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?”
7 Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith. 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
Hebrews 13:1-8 (NIV)
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/18/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Sept. 17, 2019
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/17/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Sept. 16, 2019
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/16/19]