- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/23/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Sept. 22, 2019
- Who is Your Master? – The Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost [9/22/19]
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [9/22/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Sept. 21, 2019
Category Archives: Praise reports
Psalm 86:5 (NIV) You, Lord, are forgiving and good, abounding in love to all who call to you.
Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. – Mother Teresa
Father, we pray that your goodness and mercy surrounds us each day. Teach us to show goodness and mercy to others in the same manner. Amen.
Ephesians 5:8-10 (NIV) For you were once darkness but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the … Continue reading
Father, our prayers sometimes only seem to hit the ceiling. Help us to know better how to connect our hearts to you and to know our prayers are reaching you. Amen.
2 Peter 1:3 (NIV) His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.
The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm. – Matt Chandler