- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [11/15/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Nov. 14, 2019
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [11/14/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises Nov. 13, 2019
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living 11/13/19
Category Archives: Prayers
Father, may we always remember the gentle way you lead us into relationship with you. Remind us of Jesus examples and help us to glory in his teachings that we may become your perfect servants. Amen.
Galatians 6:1 (NASB) Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted.
The voice of the Spirit is as gentle as a zephyr, so gentle that unless you are living in perfect communion with God, you never hear it. Oswald Chambers
Father, let us boast of your attributes! Let us be humbled and grateful for your gentleness to us. Lead us into your gentle ways that we may be strong. Amen.
Psalm 18:35 (NASB) You have also given me the shield of Your salvation. And Your right hand upholds me. And Your gentleness makes me great.
Meekness is shaped by our attitude toward God, not man. When our attitude toward God is meek, it will be the same toward others. Pastor Alton Trimble
Father, help us to be gentle when speaking of our faith to those who ask our reason for the hope we have. Let us not drive them away with our zeal but gently point them toward You. Amen.