- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [6/26/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises June 25, 2019
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [6/25/19]
- Prayer, Praise, & Promises June 24, 2019
- Reflections… a Scripture verse and inspiration for daily living [6/24/19]
Category Archives: Promises
Ephesians 4:2 (NIV) Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
I am sure that God keeps no one waiting unless he sees that it is good for him to wait. – C. S. Lewis
Father, had you not the patience with us that you provide, we would suffer your wrath. We praise You for your patience and your mercy. Amen.
2 Peter 3:15 (NIV) Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.
The strength of patience hangs on our capacity to believe that God is up to something good for us in all our delays and detours. – John Piper
Father, your promises are infinite. We ask you to strengthen our faith and patience so that we might be found pleasing in your sight. Amen.
Hebrews 6:12 (NIV) We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.